At Curalate, we’re all about turning moments of discovery into moments of action. That means providing solutions that shorten the path to purchase and make it easy and intuitive for consumers to shop.
We know that the holiday season is arguably the most important time of year for many of the 850 brands we partner with, so we’ve been hard at work helping them make online discovery as easy as possible for their customers.
Here are five examples of Curalate technology driving customer engagement and conversion this holiday season. Happy holidays!
1. Soccer.com caters to soccer parents in this visual gift guide. The brand used Curalate Reveal to bring their lay-down shots to life, allowing readers to shop as they keep up to date on the latest gear the kids just gotta have.
2. Urban Outfitters recently posted a video using Curalate Tilt teasing a few last-minute gift ideas. Check it out by opening the link on your phone — maybe you’ll discover the perfect last-minute gift!
3. Athleta wrote a short post on their blog featuring “sweat ready gifts for the winter season,” and used Curalate Reveal to turn a gym full of clothing into a shoppable experience their fans could explore.
4. Sperry used Curalate Reveal on their homepage to allow consumers to discover the products hidden within this adventurous image.
5. Joie promotes their holiday sales and gift guides in their characteristically casual yet sophisticated way. Rather than frequently posting about sales on Instagram, they pinned a link at the top of their Like2Buy Instagram shop.
Curalate powers consumer discovery for the world’s smartest brands — turning pics and videos into portable, actionable content assets. It enables consumers to purchase your products wherever they discover your brand — social, ads, blogs or anywhere else. Get a demo now.
Curious about how a brand turns Instagram into revenue? Learn how Stila Cosmetics used Curalate to exponentially increase purchases and outbound clicks from its Instagram feed.
Stay up to date with Curalate
Sign up to receive our updates